Mulch & Pine Needles
Looks Good. Does Good.
Adding mulch to your property once a year does far more than just enhance your home’s curb appeal. It also offers many health benefits to your lawn and plants. These include:
- Moisture Retention – Mulch keeps soil moist. That means mulch can help keep your landscape from drying out and yellowing during the sweltering Carolina summer.
- Weed Prevention – Weeds are good for our business but terrible for your yard. The good news is mulch acts as a natural weed deterrent.
- Nutritional Value – When mulch breaks down, it releases nutrients into the soil, which benefits the surrounding plants.
Of course, the fact that mulch makes your yard look elegant and tidy is also a significant benefit.
To magnify the appeal of your property, we offer multiple colors and types of mulch to choose from:
Like mulch, pine needles offer curb appeal and health benefits for your lawn and plants. These benefits include the following:
- Moisture Retention – Pine needles minimize evaporation, which helps keep water in the soil.
- Weed Prevention – Pine needles block sunlight from weed seeds and curb their growth.
- Acidity – Pine needles are acidic, which could help balance your soil’s pH level.
Our Pine Needle service offers two applications per year. We time delivery with shrub trimming to showcase the look of fresh pine needles in your yard.
EASY AND FAST, GET STARTED TODAY
REQUEST A QUOTE