Lawn Care That’s Everything You Need!
Save money by combining specialty separate services into our Premium Lawn Care Program. In order to have a perfect lawn, a few factors exist.
- Soil conditions must be favorable. Soil PH needs to be adjusted so that the turf can take up all of the nutrients it needs to succeed.
- Nutrients need to be constantly available to the turf.
- Insect infestations must not exist. Grubs can severely damage a lawn. We include grub control to prevent any grub infestations.
- Disease management must be done to prevent fungus damage which kills turf.
So what we did was put a package together to include everything you need to have the perfect lawn year round. Our product is custom made and can be adjusted per property. We mix our entire nutrition program in house. After you sign up, we take a soil sample and send it to a laboratory. Once we receive your results, we make the corrections to the soil which is included in the all inclusive package. (Tall Fescue all inclusive Program Below)
- Early Spring – Pre-Emergent with Fertilizer and Weed Control.
- Late Spring – Pre-Emergent with Fertilizer and Weed Control. Fertilization of shrubs, trees, and small plants including a systemic insecticide.
- Early Summer – Slow Release Fertilizer and Weed Control. Grub Prevention. Fungicide Application to prevent brown patch.
- Mid Summer – Fungicide Application to prevent brown patch.
- Late Summer – Slow Release Fertilizer and Weed Control. Fungicide Application to prevent brown patch. Bermuda removal application.
- Early Fall – Slow Release Fertilizer and Weed Control. Bermuda removal application. Lime Application to increase PH in soil.
- Late Fall – Fertilizer and Weed Control.
- Winter – Fertilizer and Weed Control.
We service Tall Fescue, Zoysia, and Bermuda turf. We are also a licensed pesticide applicator.